|User: editor -- 2010-04-19 << 481 483 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to find out all line of text that either in A.txt only or B.txt only? |
I have to files A.txt and B.txt, how remove all the lines that appeared in both files, and copy the rest lines to C.txt?
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open A.txt |
2. select 'File->Load->Append File to Page' open B.txt, now A.txt and B.txt are joined together.
3. remove all lines that appear more than once:
ctrl-h open 'Replace' dialog
* in 'Replace with pattern', enter:
click 'Advanced' tab:
* in 'Run following for each matched unit' entry, enter:
4. click 'Replace', done!
5. ctrl-s save to file C.txt
|Download Script: scripts/482.rst.zip|
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window