|User: editor -- 2010-04-28 << 490 492 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to find out all files that contain all words of A, B and C?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open 'Tools->Batch Runner' window |
2. click 'Search Files' button
* enter 'File Name Filter' such as *.txt
* enter 'Search Directory' like c:\test
* check option of 'Containing Word/Phrase', and input the following entry like:
* check option of 'Regular exp'
* if you require A, B and C appear at the same line, you should uncheck 'Cross Line' option.
* check 'Search Subdirectory' option if you need to search subfolder
3. click 'Search', all files that contain A,B and C will be listed, click 'Close' when finish.
4. check option of 'Chang output folder', and select an output folder.
5. click 'Copy/Download', all found files will be copied to the folder you specified.
|How to extract all lines that contain words A and B and C? (78%)|
How to find all lines in file A that contain words in file B? (76%)
How to find out all files that contain both A and B and copy to a new folder? (74%)
How to delete all lines that contain only a word and a blank? (70%)
How to findout all lines that contain specified words in multiple files? (70%)
How to extract all lines that contain words in a list? (69%)
How to change all files that contains words "RRR" to read-only? (67%)
How to extract all lines that contain specific words in a file? (65%)
Check Demo of Advanced search and replace
|subfolder subdirectory phrase file name filter found abc files that contain directory download sub find files that contain find 2 words output found select specified specified words find files same files replace 2 words out of 1|