|User: bruce lee -- 2011-06-23 << 804 806 >>|
|Type: Text file parser|
|Search all Text file parser examples|
|How to extract all lines that contain chem, but not any of org and cn?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open the source text file |
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialog
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'search for pattern' to:
* uncheck option of 'Print unmatched unit'
* check option of 'Enhnaced Regular Exp'(and uncheck "regular expression" option)
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
3. click 'replace', done.
4. for multiple files, click 'batch...' button, and drag multiple files to "Batch Runner" window, and click "Batch Replace", done.
Note: if you need reomve lines contain "cn" but not "cnn", you should use "\bcn\b" instead of "cn", here "\b" means word boundary.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
|How to extract all lines that contain A, but not any of B C D? (89%)|
How to extract all lines that contain words A and B and C? (74%)
How to extract all lines that contain words in a list? (72%)
How to extract all links that contain imprint from a webpage? (70%)
How to extract all lines that contain specified words or phrases? (70%)
How to delete all lines that contain only a word and a blank? (68%)
How to extract all lines do not contain a list of keywords? (68%)
How to extract all lines that containing ABC or DEF with original order? (68%)
Check Demo of Text file parser
|boundary tea toc extract all lines lines contain extract all line unmatched unmatch regular expression expression batch file extract lines pattern regular all lines that contain extract lines that contain pattern extract lines that contain extract all lines with word batch file to extract lines of text batch file set regular expression extract all lines contain|