|User: editor -- 2010-06-16 << 536 538 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to join hundreds of columns in different files into one csv file?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-h open "Replace" dialog |
(1) set the write mode ">" to ">>> Column Append" between the "Out page" and "Output File" entry.
(2) click "Settings" page:
set "Word Delimiter-Output Delimiter to "Other", and enter a comma "," at the following entry.
2. click "Batch ..." to open "Batch Runner" window
(1) drag all files of file1.txt, file2.txt, ... from "Windows File Browser" to the "Batch Runner" window
(2) check "set output filename" option, and change the following entry to "output.txt"
(3) click "Batch Replace", all files will be joined together to output.txt, with comma as separater.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Settings_Window
|How to merge two or more csv files with different columns into one file? (63%)|
How to put a list of names in different rows into one line? (62%)
How to merge many files into one file? (60%)
How to join every 3 lines into 3 columns of csv file? (57%)
How to join every n lines into 1 line in a text file? (57%)
How to rename different file name suffix to the same? (56%)
How to replace certain column from different files? (56%)
How to make column merge for files in two folders? (56%)
Check Demo of Advanced search and replace
|mode column append together pages write separate append ppen delimiter columns join hundreds csv files join csv files columns join files columns different columns join filename filename from csv join csv file and replace all in files with csv|