|User: Paul Maguire -- 2012-10-06 << 1011 1013 >>|
|Type: Batch download|
|Search all Batch download examples|
|Is it possible to set up an automated process to extract all links from the same website every day and then export the list of links to a text file. The text file should have the date in the title eg ExtractList20121001.Currently I use Batch Runner to extract and export the list. I am hoping to use Windows Scheduled Tasks to automate the daily process. Many thanks in advance.|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|We can provide a workaround that may meet your request. |
For testing purpose, we provide a sample to extract links in http://www.mind-pioneer.com, for every 10 seconds, and repeat for 6 times.
1. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialogue
2. click 'advanced' tab, set 'run following for each matched unit' to:
3. click "replace", the ExtractList2012XXXXXXXX.txt will be generated every 10 seconds.
1. The file is generated under d:\, please change accordingly
2. The file is generated every 10 seconds and totally 6 times, please change to 86400 seconds and totally 100 days or so.
3. Please remove %H%M%S part in case you don't need hour/minutes/seconds as part of filename.
4. The GUI may looks like blocked, please ignore it.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Advanced_Window