|User: Aaron -- 2012-10-07 << 1012 1014 >>|
|Type: Text merge|
|Search all Text merge examples|
|How to join every sequential line with a random line into 1 line in a text file |
without repeating same random line chosen?
|1111111 7777777 (no repeats) |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|You need to finish the task with 2 steps: |
* make a new file from the input file with all lines shuffled
* join 2 files together
1. ctrl-o open source text file
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialogue
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
3. click 'replace', shuffle done.
4. ctrl-s save to temp.txt
5. ctrl-o open source text file again
6. open "File->Load->Column Append File to page" menu, set "word output delimiter" to space
7. click "Next" and select temp.txt, done.
8. ctrl-s save the new output file.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
|How to join every n lines into 1 line in a text file? (78%)|
How to make line by line sequential merge of multiple text files? (65%)
How to replace or remove 3 lines randomly in a text file? (65%)
How to join same language lines into 1 line in a text file? (64%)
How to replace some text with a random line from another file? (64%)
How can I reverse the sequence of all words in a text file? (64%)
How to join every 50 or 500 lines together in a text file? (63%)
How to remove everything after the first comma in each line in a text file? (62%)
Check Demo of Text merge
|repeating task sequential shuffle column append repeat together unique led random line shuffle files merge sequential lines merge every 2 lines into 1 shuffle lines in the text text file merge every 2 lines into 1 random merge replace random every sequential merge|