|User: Ted Lin -- 2012-08-08 << 985 987 >>|
|Type: Text file splitter|
|Search all Text file splitter examples|
|I have a csv file, there are 4 columns and 688 rows, is it possible to export each line into one single txt file, and make the first column as the txt file name?|
c102, 20, male, 200
d236, 25, female, 201
f258, 30, male, 190
s36, 50, male, 260
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|Assume each column of your csv file is sepearted by comma "," |
1. ctrl-o open csv file
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialogue
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
* change the symbol ">" to "<< Split by paragraph" between the "Out Page" and "Output File" entry.
* set the "Output File" entry to a file in the target directory such as:
* click "settings" page, set "Para start" to other, and fill the following entry like:
set "Para end" to "none"
3. click "replace", done, all files will be splitted into d:\test.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Settings_Window
|How to change each line into specified format? (67%)|
How to join many binary files to one single file with specified order? (65%)
How to create a text file including filenames in a folder with specified format? (64%)
How to convert a text file to specified format? (64%)
How to change each line of data to the specified format? (63%)
How to convert each line of a text file to the new format? (62%)
How to split a 100 line text file into 100 text files? (61%)
How to read each line of a file and insert into multiple files? (60%)
Check Demo of Text file splitter
|1st specified format split by paragraph export filenames symbol sym non splitter text file splitter csv splitter columns split file into columns txt file to csv split columns split csv file into columns split csv by columns comma splitter splitter csv columns csv columns splitter|