|User: editor -- 2011-09-14 << 853 855 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to generate IE favorite items from a list of url addresses?|
|import all these address into IE. |
generate url files like:
* Replace Pioneer Homepage - Batch search-replace-convert-rename-split text-binary-web file.url
and put them into IE favorite folder
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|prepare an url address file like url.txt, each line is a webpage(must start with "http") |
1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" menu
2. click "import list" to import url.txt
3. click "Fast Replace" button
* click "Add" to add new rule:
* set "search" to:
* set "replace" to:
* click "ok"
4. check option of "ignore case", "reg exp", and "extract"
5. click "start", and click "output to single file", select url.bat as output file
6. put url.bat to your IE favorite folder, and click to run, all your url will import to IE with title.
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window