|User: editor -- 2011-06-21 << 802 804 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to remove all lines that have duplicate contents in CSV files? |
There is a csv file, some of lines have same cells but the cells have different order, how to keep only one copy of those duplicated lines?
C,B,A(duplicate with A,B,C)
B,A,B(duplicate with A,B,B)
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-o open the CSV file |
2. ctrl-h open replace dialog
* set 'replace unit' to 'Line'
* set 'replace with pattern' to:
click 'Advanced' page
* set 'run following at the beginning of replace' to:
* set 'run following for each matched unit' to:
3. click 'replace', done!
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window