|User: bruce lee -- 2011-03-09 << 734 736 >>|
|Type: Text file parser|
|Search all Text file parser examples|
|how to extract email address from website|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|If you need to extract email addresses from a single web page, please refer to: |
If you need to extract email addresses from a webpage and one level linked page target=_blank>http://www.mind-pioneer.com/services/145_Text_file_parser.html
If you need to extract email addresses from a webpage and one level linked page, check the following procedure:
1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window
2. click "Extract Links" button
* enter address in "web page1" entry, like:
* change the file type filter to the type of link you want to follow, like:
* click "extract" button, all links will be extracted, click "close" button to close "extract links" window
* set "set output filename" to "output.txt"
* set "change output folder" to the folder you need to put result.
3. click "Fast Replace" button open "Fast Replace" window
* select "load template" to "extract all email addresses"
* select "write mode" to ">> append"
* click "Start", done!
Note: version 2.61 or newer is required
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window