|User: editor -- 2010-11-15 << 653 655 >>|
|Type: Replace text in multiple files|
|Search all Replace text in multiple files examples|
|How to remove/delete first column for multiple files? |
Is it possible to remove the first column in muptile files quickly?
|a1 a2 |
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. Open "Tools->Batch Runner" menu |
2. Drag multiple files from Windows to "Batch Runner" window, or click "Search Files" button to search all files need change.
3. Click "Fast Replace" button, add following rules:
* click "Add", in "search" entry, fill:
* in "replace" entry, fill:
* click "ok"
4. Make sure "regular exp" option is checked, click "Start", all files will be changed.
Note: make backup for all files in advance.
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window