|User: editor -- 2010-08-05 << 580 582 >>|
|Type: Regular expression replace|
|Search all Regular expression replace examples|
|How to search and replace with multiple mapping rules by regular expression? |
Is it possible to just use regular expression to search old1|old2|old3|old4 and replace with new1|new2|new3|new4 in "replace pioneer"?
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|One common way to do multiple search and replace is: |
1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window
2. drag multiple files to "Batch Runner"
3. click "Fast Replace", enter "add" to add multiple search and replace rules and click "Start"
There is another quick way to do multiple search and replace on single file with following steps:
1. ctrl-o open source text file.
2. ctrl-h open 'replace' window
* in 'search for pattern', enter:
* in 'replace with pattern', enter:
3. click "Replace", done!
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window