|User: editor -- 2010-06-21 << 541 543 >>|
|Type: Batch file rename|
|Search all Batch file rename examples|
|How to move the jpg files under all the subfolders from xxx.jpg to old\xxx.jpg? |
I have many jpg files under many subfolders of one parent folder, how can I create a bak folder in each subfolder, and move these jpg files to the old folders?
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" window |
2. click "Search Files" button:
* set "file name fileter" to "*.jpg"
* set "Search directory" to the parent folder
* check option of "Search Subdirectory"
* click "Search" button, click "Close" on finish
3. check option of "Set output filename", change the following entry to:
4. check if the "output file" column has correct new name.
5. click 'File Rename', done!
|How to copy all files under all sub-folders "sym" to common folder? (62%)|
How to search all jpg files in subfolders and copy to a new folder? (60%)
How to move a list of files that in different folders to a common folder? (56%)
How to copy a specific file to all sub-folders? (55%)
How to move all the jpg files to its parent folder? (52%)
How to move all files to specified sub-folders according to their extension? (50%)
How to remove duplicate lines in multiple files in different sub-folders? (49%)
How to create an index page for all html files under a folder/directory? (47%)
Check Demo of Batch file rename
|mkdir subfolders subfolder subdirectory folders scalar system create xxx pare rename all jpg subfolders move jpg in subfolder move all jpg files in subfolders move files from subfolders to one create folders move all jpg files to folder rename subfolder create directory|