|User: Patrick Ong -- 2010-05-08 << 501 503 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to split one text/html into mutiple files by the special tag like <hr />? |
I have several of these files, I need to split each of them up into smaller htm files with codes that is in-between <hr /> because in-between these <hr /> codes contain different courses.
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|You should use "split by paragraph" function. |
1. ctrl-o open the source html file
2. open menu "File->Save As->Save to files--Split by Paragraph"
3. in the popuped "Settings" window
* set "Split naming" to:
* set "Para start" to "Other", and fill the following entry to:
* set "Para end" to "None"
4. Click "Next", and select a folder and base output file like: c:\output\out.html, and click "Save". Your html file will be splitted into smale files like out.001.html, out.002.html, out.003.html, ...
|How to split a text file into multiple files evenly on size? (65%)|
How to split a text file into multiple files and take the date as filename? (64%)
How to split a file into multiple files with ======= as separator? (60%)
How to split a text file into multiple files with maximum 100k bytes? (60%)
How to split a large text file into small files with maximum 1000 lines? (57%)
How to insert mulitple text files into multiple html files? (56%)
How to split a csv file into multiple files according to value of column B? (56%)
How to split each line of csv file into a single file with specified format? (55%)
Check Demo of Advanced search and replace
|smaller mutiple muti pop several split naming split by paragraph special naming less split a file html paragraph htm replace paragraph different folder split paragraph split file by paragraph split a file by paragraph split file paragraph replace files by folder|