|User: editor -- 2010-04-22 << 484 486 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to find out all files that contain both A and B and copy to a new folder? |
Normal search applications only allow to search and find out all files that contain A or B, but not A and B, can Replace Pioneer support finding out files that contain both A and B, and copy them to a new folder?
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open 'Tools->Batch Runner' window |
2. click 'Search Files' button
* enter 'File Name Filter' and 'Search Directory'
* check option of 'Containing Word/Phrase', and input the following entry as:
* check option of 'Regular exp'
* if you require A and B appear at the same line, you should uncheck 'Cross Line' option.
* check 'Search Subdirectory' option if you need
3. click 'Search', all files that contain A and B will be listed, click 'Close' upon finish.
4. check option of 'Chang output folder', and select an output folder.
5. click 'Copy/Download', all found files will be copied to the folder you specified.
|How to find out all files that contain all words of A, B and C? (74%)|
How to findout all lines that contain specified words in multiple files? (65%)
How to remove all lines that contains more than one word? (63%)
How to find all lines in file A that contain words in file B? (62%)
How to extract all lines that contain words A and B and C? (61%)
How to extract all lines that contain "abc" from multiple files? (60%)
How to search all jpg files in subfolders and copy to a new folder? (60%)
How to remove all lines that contain ABC but not contain DEF in text file? (60%)
Check Demo of Advanced search and replace
|applications application replace pioneer support subdirectory phrase file name filter found support files that contain directory find copy replace find files that contain output found line copy copy line select specified find files same files|