|User: editor -- 2010-03-20 << 453 455 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to batch change LRC file by joining 2 ajacent lines into one line? |
Note that the timestamp of even lines should be removed.
|[00:00:00]this is to test |
[00:03:03]how to join every 2 lines
[00:05:02]of lrc files into one
|[00:00:00]this is to test how to join every 2 lines |
[00:05:02]of lrc files into one line
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|By removing the 1,3,5,7,... occurance of \n[**.**.**], you can get your work done: |
1. ctrl-o open source text(lrc) file
2. ctrl-h open replace window
* set unit number filter to:
* in 'search for pattern' enter:
* in 'replace with pattern' enter one space to avoid text join together.
3. click 'Replace',done
4. ctrl-s save to file.
1. if you want to process multiple file, just click 'Batch ...' button in step 3, and drag multiple lrc files from file browser to 'Batch Runner' window, and click 'Batch Replace'.
2. 1<2>N means start from 1, increased by 2 each time,until reach N. If N is ommited like 1<2>, will increase until to file end.
|Download Script: scripts/454.rst.zip|
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
|How to batch insert filename at start/beginning of each lines? (57%)|
How to batch rename files by appending the number of lines at the end? (57%)
How to batch rename files from month name to month number? (55%)
How to batch rename PDF files with the date inside the file? (54%)
How to split a single line into many lines, keep two words for each line? (54%)
How to search specific strings and save each instance into a text file? (53%)
How to batch rename files by replacing all spaces with underscore? (53%)
How to batch rename files by generating a random word that in the list? (53%)
Check Demo of Advanced search and replace
|joining change lrc lrc timestamp occurance even line even increase together times join lines until lrc files with timestamp replace text in multiple files with increased number removing lines in text removing lines change file timestamp with batch file lrc timestamp timestamp in lrc|