|User: editor -- 2010-03-09 << 441 443 >>|
|Type: Batch file rename|
|Search all Batch file rename examples|
|How to move all image files with the width greater than height? |
I have some image with width > height, and the others with height > width, is there any way to move all images that with width > height to another folder?
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. ctrl-b open batch runner window |
2. drag all images files from windows file browser to 'Batch Runner' window
3. check 'Set output file' option, and set the following entry to:
4. check the 'output file' column, some name will be started with negative(-) number(width < height), the rest will be started with positive number(width > height).
5. click the title of 'output file' column to sort the list, remove all that start with (-) in the list.
6. uncheck 'set output filename' option to recover filename
7. check 'change output folder' option, and select an existing new folder such as
8. click 'file rename', all files in the list will be moved to new folder.
Screenshot 1: Batch_Runner_Window