|User: Duff Anderson -- 2010-01-15 << 393 395 >>|
|Type: Replace text in multiple files|
|Search all Replace text in multiple files examples|
|How can I set up a series of replacements in an automated fashion that would find several terms and replace with one umbrella term. |
Repalce with ALLOW-> Find ALLOWANCE|ALLOWING|ALLOWSME|ALLOWED|ALOWING|ALLOWS|ALOWED|ALLOW
|your site would not allow me to see optional equipment for various models |
Looking for power/ torque numbers, and 1/4 mile time for the Raider.
i dont have the money for it yet
i wanted to know about the 2010 yz450f. What:s new and pictures
I wanted to see more helmets that you carried in the store.
I was looking for a Yamaha 850cc TDM (model????) that my friends saw in Turkey but I did not find anything like it on your website, nor was I able to get any information on any 850cc mc! I am frustrated.
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|You need to use "Batch Runner" and "Fast Replace" function of "Replace Pioneer" |
1. ctrl-B open "Batch Runner" window
2. click "Pick Files" to select multiple files that you need to replace, or for version 2.5 and later, you can drag and drop files from file browser to "Batch Runner" window. All files will be listed in "Batch Runner".
3. click "Fast Replace" button
(1) click "Add" button, enter following in "search" window:
enter following in "replace" window:
(2) Replace "Step 3(1)" to add all other rules.
(3) You can click "Export" button to save the rules to a file, or click "Import" button to load the rules from a file(you can unzip file 394.txt.zip, and load 394.txt for reference)
(4) Check option of "Ingore Cases" and "Regular Exp"
(5) Click "Start", all files will be replace with all the rules.
|Download Script: scripts/394.txt.zip|
Screenshot 1: Fast_Replace_Window