|User: editor -- 2009-08-15 << 345 347 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|How to replace all the word 'TEMPLATE' with each word in a dictionary file in sequence?|
|line1 TEMPLATE xxx |
line2 TEMPLATE xxxx
line3 TEMPLATE x
|line1 WORD1 xxx |
line2 WORD2 xxxx
line3 WORD3 x
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|Assume dictionary file is word.txt, each line is a word |
1. ctrl-o open word.txt file
2. ctrl-h open replace window
* set "Replace Unit" to Line
* click "Advanced" page, set "Run following for each matched Unit" entry:
3. Click "Replace", dictionary file is loaded.
4. ctrl-o open the text file need to be changed.
5. ctrl-h open "replace" dialog
* fill following into "Search for Pattern":
* fill following into "Replace with Pattern":
6. click "Replace", done.
7. ctrl-s save to output file.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window