|User: Siroos -- 2015-04-13 << 1295 1297 >>|
|Type: Batch file rename|
|Search all Batch file rename examples|
|How to batch rename files to the first date found in the files? |
It can be only in these two formats, like 1.txt in a seperate line, or like 2.txt in the middle of the sentence. But it should pick only the first date found in the file.
1 January 2014
...TransGraph Research, 31 December 2013, 1991 words,...
Output needs to be converted into the above format where the "_xxx" appears when we have more than one file with the same date.
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open 'settings->my library' menu |
* set 'my library' entry to:
2. open "Tools->Batch Runner" menu
3. drag multiple files to "Batch Runner" window
4. set "set output filename" entry to:
5. check the new filename preview at "output file" column
6. click "file rename", done.
Screenshot 1: Batch_Runner_Window