|User: Dilip -- 2014-10-01 << 1256 1258 >>|
|Type: Advanced search and replace|
|Search all Advanced search and replace examples|
|This is the same request as the one found at http://www.mind- |
This dictionary regex has special character like # in front of the word or after
the word b(u|o)ke=bike
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. First of all, prepare a dictionary file "dictionary.txt" with following format in ech line: |
2. select "settings->dictionary->dictionay import" menu, set load data from file dictionary.txt, and set format to "key=value", and click "start" to import dictionary
3. ctrl-o open the file you want to replace
4. ctrl-h open 'replace' dialogue
* set 'replace unit' to 'Chars'
* set 'search for pattern' to:
* set 'replace witn pattern' to:
* click 'advanced' tab, set 'run following for each matched unit' to:
5. click 'replace', done.
6. ctrl-s save to file.
Screenshot 1: Replace_Window
Screenshot 2: Replace_Advanced_Window