|User: editor -- 2013-05-03 << 1075 1077 >>|
|Type: Character encoding|
|Search all Character encoding examples|
|How to detect/tell which files are utf8-BOM encoded quickly in many text files? There is a folder with many text files, some of them are utf8-BOM encoded, others are ansi encoded, how to find out utf8-BOM files quickly?|
|Hint: You need to Download and install "Replace Pioneer" on windows platform to finish following steps.|
|1. open "Tools->Batch Runner" menu |
2. click "search files" button
3. set correct filename filter, such as *.txt
4. change the file type from default "Text" to: "Binary"
5. set correct search directory, such as d:\test
6. check "containing word/phrase" option, and set the following entry to:
check option of "Regular exp" and "Cross Line"
7. if you want to search subdirectory, check "search subdirectory" option
8. click "Search", the utf8-BOM encoded file will be listed.
|How to find out all files that contain both A and B and copy to a new folder? (56%)|
How to add sequence id to the filename for many files? (55%)
How to extract text enclosed by "body" tag from many html files and join together? (53%)
How to find out all files that contain all words of A, B and C? (52%)
How to batch add utf8 BOM of many files? (52%)
How to split a file into many files according to first letter of each line? (50%)
How to split a text file according to first word in each line? (50%)
How to count the number of words for many files and append result to each file? (50%)
Check Demo of Character encoding
|ansi detect bom utf8 subdirectory phrase tel utf encode character encoding how to find the encoding type of a file how to change encoding of many files change encoding of many files text find encoding how to find the text file encoding type how to find encoding type find encoding type how to find the encoding of a text file|